Mission: Support SystemsX.ch scientists... read more..
News and Events
- 5th SyBIT Retreat in Leukerbad, 2014 June 11-13.
- SystemsX.ch uses ZORA as its open-access repository. See Publications - SystemsX.ch.
- A course in Wiki Editing is available. Please write to the SystemsX.ch/SyBIT Helpdesk. See also the Wiki help and FAQ.
- Organization: What we do, organization and structure
- Projects: Current projects and past projects
- Project Application: How to get started with SyBIT
- Software and Tools: Supported tools and links
- Documents: Blueprint,Internal Guidelines and Working Instructions, Presentations
- Communities: SyBIT communities to discuss and exchange tools and standards and more
- Education: Education activities, courses etc
- SyBIT Publications, SyBIT Posters
- Publications - SystemsX.ch
- SyBIT on SystemsX.ch
- SyBIT Blog
- SystemsX Intranet
- SystemsX.ch Mailinglists
- SyBIT Presentations
- Wiki help and FAQ
- Next SyBIT Tech Day: Bioinformatics Software Deployment
- July 8th: Seminar of Tony Hey, VP Microsoft Research on eScience (PDF Slides), organized by SyBIT.
- 4th SyBIT Retreat in Leukerbad, 2013 June 12-14.
- 2013 International Workshop on Science Gateways, 2013 June 3-5. Organized together with SCI-BUS in Zurich.
- Academic Cloud Experience Workshop at the ETH Zürich, main building on April 29.
- SyBIT Tech Day Bern February 20th 2013 : SystemsX.ch Projects Overview
This tab shows all recently updated content. Create some content to see it appear here.