Inxmail Professional, a proven email marketing solution, allows you to deliver highly personalised newsletters and email campaigns. Intelligent newsletter templates, powerful interfaces to third-party systems, a high degree of deliverability and outstanding service lay the groundwork for effective email marketing and holistic communication.
Using Inxmail statistical data can be collected to create a market analysis. Other features of Inxmail include the ability to personalise the text, link tracking, create multilingual Newsletters, quality test before shipping, integrate into our content management system and also create an official adaptive layout which was created in collaboration with the Corporate Communications office.
Save the installation file and start the installation with a double click. You can click through the installation and do not need to make any adjustments.
Administrator rights are required for the installation of Inxmail
If you do not have administrator rights on your computer, please contact your IT department coordinator, your IT support manager (ISL) or the IT Service Desk.
Configuration after successful installation:
- Start Inxmail Professional
- Select "Add organisation" and enter the following link in the field "Login URL":
- Log in with your username and password
Please change your password at the first login (only for new users).
The ETH template contains the following components:
- Standard header (default)
- Department header in the color of the AEM website (default)
- Header image (individually customizable)
- Editorial (with and without table of contents)
- Components for for content (individually customizable): Articles and teasers can be set freely with or without pictures. Pictures can be put to the left or to the right of texts or cover the whole width.
- Links to social media
- Address of the editorial office
- Unsubscribe link & imprint
Official Inxmail documentation